ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is a condition that can be characterized by inappropriate levels of hyperactivity, inattention, impulsive behavior and/or a combination of all three.
ADHD Disorders Could Have, But Are Not Limited To, The Following Symptoms:
- Hard time paying attention
- Consistent daydreaming
- Listening skills are a challenge
- Easily distracted from work, the task at hand, schoolwork or play
- Constant motion/unable to stay seated
ADHD Can Be Classified As One Of Three Different Subtypes
ADHD – Inattentive:
- Difficulty organizing or finishing a task
- Problem paying attention to details or conversations
- Easily distracted or forgets details of daily routines
ADHD – Hyperactive/Impulsive/Attentive:
- Talking a lot
- Hard to sit still for long periods of time, fidgeting
- Feeling of restlessness
- Smaller children may run, jump, or climb constantly
ADHD – Combined:
- A combination of the the above attentive and inattentive
What Would It Look Like If You Decide To Come In For Help
Our intake application is extensive. This is not only your brain health we are talking about, but your entire body that the brain controls. The application must be filled out and received by the Institute at least 24 hours prior to your meeting with the doctor. We will not waste precious time; by analyzing your application in your review, we do not make quick or snap judgements. We need to understand your condition and your story. Once we have completed this process, the doctor will sit down together with you and your significant other and go over your application to dive deeper into understanding even further how you, your loved ones, your relationships and your life have been affected.
Once our doctor fully understands what is happening to you and if we believe we can help, you and your significant other will decide together if you want to move forward with your custom Neuro- and Bio-specific plan of action to help you to become whole again.
If you believe your child or you have ADHD, you need to call our office to take action steps to help Get Your Life Back!
Get In Touch Now
For the most advanced and efficient techniques and assistance for your health problems, contact Agape Institute of Functional Health and Chiropractic.