ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is a condition that can be characterized by inappropriate levels of hyperactivity, inattention, impulsive behavior and/or a combination of all three.
ADHD disorders could, but to limited to, the following symptoms:
- Hard time paying attention
- Consistent daydreaming
- Listening skills are a challenge
- Easily distracted from work, the task at hand, schoolwork or play
- Constant motion/unable to stay seated
ADHD can be classified as one of three different subtypes
ADHD – Inattentive:
- Difficulties to organize or finish a task, to pay attention to details, or to follow instructions and/or conversations
- Easily distracted or forgets details of daily routines
ADHD – Hyperactive/Impulsive/Attentive:
- Fidgeting and talks a lot
- Hard to sit still for long periods of time
- Smaller children may run, jump, or climb constantly
- Feeling of restlessness and has trouble with impulsivity in every way possible
ADHD – Combined:
- A combination of the the above attentive and inattentive
What would it look like if you decide to come in for help.
Our intake application is extensive and yes you want it to be extensive. Remember, this is not only your brain health we are talking about, but your entire being that the brain controls. The application must be filled out and received by the Institute at least 24 hours prior to your meeting with the Doctor. We will not waste precious time, by analyzing your application in your review, we do not make quick or snap judgements this is your life and the life of your family that we are honoring. Our team will analyze your application ahead of time to deeply understand your condition and your story. Shouldn’t every center do the same to give you the best care possible? Please have your application to the Institute at least 24 hours prior to your review.
Once we have completed this process, the Doctor and your team will sit down together with you and your significant other and go over your application to dive deeper into understanding even further how this has affected you, your loved ones, your relationships and your life.
Once our Doctor and team fully understand what is happening to you and if we believe we can help, our team, you and your significant other will decide together if it makes sense whether to move forward with your Custom Neurospecific and Biospecific plan of action to help you to become whole again.
If you believe your child, or you have ADHD, you need to attend our free seminar that can help you take action steps to help Get Your Life Back!
Get In Touch Now
For the most advanced and efficient techniques and assistance for your health problems, contact Agape Institute of Functional Health and Chiropractic.