ADHD in Chester & Lancaster County, PA
ADHD Has a Big Toll on Everyday Life
ADHD or Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder is one of the most common chronic disorders. As a neurodevelopmental disorder, it often begins to show symptoms in childhood and can last into adulthood.
Recent studies from the CDC point to over 6 million cases of diagnosed ADHD in the US alone. With this many cases, ADHD is taking its place at the forefront of the mind of many parents and people’s minds.
Essentially, individuals diagnosed may experience a range of symptoms. Some have trouble with impulsive behaviors, paying attention to surroundings, and controlling high energy levels. Hence, it contributes to difficult relationships with people and difficulties at school and work.
By any means, ADHD should not doom you or your child to under-achievement and life of sadness. Instead of letting society put a label on you or your child, reach out to our team to understand what triggers it. While medication and dietary discipline may help, we can find a strategy that may benefit children and adults.
Call Us To Discuss ADHD
It's Time To Try A Different Approach
Symptoms can vary in type and severity depending on the individual, but a few are most common through all cases. Some of these symptoms include:
- Making impulsive decisions
- Difficulty in coping with stressful situations
- Short temper
- Mood swings
- Difficulty to resist distractions
- Difficulty multitasking
- Lessened ability to focus on a task
- Lack of organization
- An excess of activity, energy, or a feeling of restlessness
Ultimately, these symptoms will often vary in severity and appearance. Hence, a proper diagnosis can point to the underlying root of ADHD.
Why Push Beyond Traditional Methods?
Historically, ADHD has been hard to pin down and address through conventional methods of healthcare. Whether caused by developmental issues, the environment, or genetics, those affected should seek assistance to cope with it.
Hence, the popular method of conventionally addressing ADHD is through behavior therapy, followed by medication. These methods often attempt to work around the symptoms and may fail to address the root cause.
Ultimately, understanding your ADHD disorder root cause will help address two issues:
- Self-regulation to manage impulsiveness and negative impact on people
- Executive functioning to be able to focus
Our team will look into the genetic, environmental and dietary factors impacting your life. Reach out to our team to learn more.
Equipping People With The Tools To Overcome Their Disorder
For many people, ADHD can appear to be a daunting condition to address or overcome. However, if you’re interested in exploring new avenues to reduce the impact of ADHD, we may be able to help you.
Hence, our functional neurological approach can assist to:
- Learn more about their situation as it relates to the individual
- Address the root cause of their symptoms
- Take steps towards overcoming the symptoms associated with the disorder
Furthermore, individualized care and programs through Agape Institute ensure that every patient is treated in their own best interest. Instead of medicines or therapies that are used for everyone, functional neurology strategies through Agape Institute are customized from person-to-person.
Fundamentally, we combine a natural approach with modern technologies. Hence, if you’re interested in learning more about your potential program, reach out to us today.
Addressing ADHD with Dr. Conicello for patients in Lancaster County, Chester County, PA
ADHD can take a toll on the lives of those diagnosed with the disorder as well as families as a whole. To take back control, here are some of the steps you can take with our team:
- Schedule a consultation with Dr. Conicello. This will give us the opportunity to evaluate medical histories and understand your personal situation
- Depending on this conversation, Dr. Conicello may recommend additional testing. This could include internal tests at Agape Institute or external testing with one of our partner labs
- After testing, Dr. Conicello will evaluate the results to determine the best course of action. This set of actions will be geared toward addressing the root of the symptoms, in addition to alleviating the impact of the symptoms themselves
Contact us today and get support
Get In Touch Now
For the most advanced and efficient techniques and assistance for your health problems, contact Agape Institute of Functional Health and Chiropractic.